Dec 19, 2010

2009 Mphasis Placement Papers Interview Experience

MPhasis

MPHASIS PAPER ON 7th SEPTEMBER 2009
Hi, I’m K.K.Aravindhan doing my final year B.tech.Information technology in SriRam Engineering
College. I’m very happy to inform you people that I got selected in Mphasis - an EDS company. I
thank freshersworld for its vital support to me .There were about 15 colleges participating in the
campus interview. Approx. around 1500 students appeared for the interview. NO. of studs apperared :
1500+ , for the next round : 83 , finally : 50 got selected.
There are three rounds aptitude, technical HR or GD and general HR.
The aptitude consists of the following.
1.READING COMPRHENSION=10 Q (2 passages little bit tough dont spend more time)
2.ANALYTICAL ABILITY=15 Q (logical reasoning,blood relations,data sufficiency etc )
3.NUMERICAL ABILITY=15 Q (speed,work,time,pipes & cisterns,train,ratio and proportions,shares )
4.TECHNICAL ABILITY=20 Q (C,C++,DATA STRUCTURES,OPERATING SYSTEM
(be careful in this company there is only sectional cutoff in tech section )

Read from R.S.Agarwal book for ANALYTICAL and NUMERICAL ABILITIES.
For technical HR make sure that you know the concepts of C,C++/OOPS, data structures , OS ,
DBMS.. As far as GD is concerned it might be ‘a just a min topic’ also.. It depends upon the output of
the first round of selection
In general HR they will test your communication skills. So be bold enough to answer the questions
Have a strong faith in the infinite power of god and he will take care. Pray well and go for the
interview. Actually I’ve attended more than ten companies before this and by god’s grace I got
selected in this Mphasis. My failures helped me conquer my differences. So don’t worry about the
previous failures. Keep working and one day you’ll definitely land in it..
ALL THE BEST !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments/suggestions/requests and help us serve you better....

And never share your mobile number and email ID until unless it is asked by Admin.

Related Posts with Thumbnails